Hand Poured Candles - WW Black Raspberry
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Beautiful and fragrant hand poured candles from the Yarra Valley by Valley Candle Co. These make a stunning gift or add a special touch to a candle in your own home.
Here are some tips to look after your candle and get the most out of its burn time.
- Burn your candle for at least 2 hours or until the wax is melted all the way to the glass to prevent an uneven burn and to imprint the candle memory.
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch to ensure that your candle is burning gently; your candle will burn quicker and smoke if the wick is too long and will not burn as well if the wick is too short.
- Allow the candle to cool before relighting, and before cutting the ball at the end of the wick.
- You may notice a 'mushrooming' on your wick, regular trimming will prevent this.
- Never burn your candle for longer than 4 hours to avoid a larger flame.